Get away with East West Yoga School for a relaxing couples retreat in beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina November 4-8, 2011
We will enjoy lots of yoga, golf and good company. Immerse yourself in a long weekend of nurturing and playful activities. The food is fabulous, using fresh local ingredients.
- Rooms: 7 beautifully furnished rooms with everything you will need for the perfect getaway. Each room features a private bath. Oceanfront rooms are available and overlook the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
- Dining: We will enjoy our meals and free time in the dining room.
- Meals: Each morning, a delicious breakfast is available. Retreat begins with happy hour on arrival day and ends with breakfast on departure day. Lunch served every day except arrival and departure days.
- Yoga Program Activities: Morning vinyasa practice, afternoon yoga practice, meditation on the beach, and yoga nidra.
- Included recreational activities: Enjoy ample free time at the beach, by the pool, or in the jacuzzi.
- Friday: Arrive at the beautiful Bellagio house at 4:00 pm and settle in to your room. Join us for Happy Hour at 5:30 pm and then take a walk on the beach or even a dip in the ocean. A beautifully prepared dinner with fresh local ingredients will be served at 6:30 pm. Take time to enjoy the sunset or more time on the beach. There is a wonderful deck outside to relax and enjoy the company of new friends.
- Saturday: Join us for breakfast at 8:15 am after a quiet walk on the beach! We will start the morning with a pre-round stretch for golfers and send them off for their round of golf. A morning vinyasa practice takes place at 10:30 am. Lunch is served midday, followed by free time to explore the beach or enjoy quiet time. Join us for an afternoon yoga workshop at 3:30 pm, and then Happy Hour at 5:30 pm, followed by dinner at 6:30 pm.
- Sunday & Monday: Both days are a repetition of the day before, with walks on the beach, morning vinyasa, an afternoon yoga workshop, free time to relax, happy hour, and dinner.
- Tuesday: We will enjoy breakfast together and say our goodbyes – check out is 9:00 am!
Available retreat options
- Golf: We are offering optional 2 rounds of golf at one of our beautiful Myrtle Beach courses.
- Additional Activities: Therapeutic massage, golf clinic.
Maribeth MacKenzie RYT 500 co-leads this retreat with passion and joy. Maribeth is a teacher with over 13 years of experience. She has developed a dynamic vinyasa practice that blends quiet strength with vigorous vinyasa, but makes it accessible to all levels of her students by always offering modifications. Her teaching style helps all levels of students find that perfect balance of instruction and a feeling of peace. Maribeth is a certified Yoga for Golfers instructor and has studied with Beryl Bender Birch, Tim Miller, and Kathryn Roberts.
Lauren Davis E-RYT 500 co-leads this retreat with over 20 years experience. Her classes are a blend of many different styles of yoga fused together to create many ways to stay on the mat and be present. Whether she is teaching Restorative and Yin classes or Yoga Movement and Power classes, it’s all with a strong Iyengar background. Trust that she will create a space that you can feel safe and know that your journey with her with be filled with laughter and a deep sense of calm and peace.
Request more Information
Call 843.650.6105 or email us if you have any questions!
- Cost: $850/couple double occupancy (queen bed) or $950/couple double occupancy (king bed ocean front room). $700/person single occupancy (queen bed). $550 person/single occupancy shared
- Deposit: 50% deposit due as soon as possible to hold your spot and room choice. Balance due in full by October 1, 2011.
- Location:“The Bellagio” Is a Beautiful Oceanfront Home located in Long Bay Estates in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The Bellagio has many great features such as Private Pool as well as private Jacuzzi, Game Room, 2 Wet Bars, Gourmet Kitchen and High Speed Internet.
- Locals Option: Myrtle Beach and just want to join us during the day? Contact us for more information about our One Day and Half Day Options!